Duration: 1 hour 14 minutes
SEO and Blogging - How To Optimize Your Site To Rank on Google - with Ashley Rader
In this workshop you will learn:
1. How to perform keyword research to find high traffic, targeted keywords that will send high converting traffic to your site
2. How to write and optimize your blog titles and your title tags for optimum rankability, as well as for high conversions when it comes to "winning the click" on a search results page.
3. Examples of well optimized blog titles
4. How to optimize and configure the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin so that you are telling Google which of your content is the most important
5. How to create and customize your XML sitemap so you are only having Google pay attention to the pages that will truly bring you an ROI (hint: you don't want all page types on your site to rank on Google)
6. How to optimize your images for SEO
7. Time saving WordPress plugins you can use that will help optimize your site for rankability
8. How to structure your internal linking on your site, for the maximum "flow" of authority and "link juice"
9. Best strategies for "off page" SEO and strategies that you can use to get other sites to link to you
10. You'll get a FREE SEO Checklist that you can use to run through for every blog post to make sure you are optimizing your post for rankability.
To get a copy of the Evernote notes that come with this workshop, please join Ashley's Facebook group - the Blog Genius Mastermind. You will find the notes in the files section.
Please leave a comment below if you have questions, or if you enjoyed this workshop!
(c) ARK Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. This is for your personal usage only and is not to be shared, copied, used as your own or in any capacity without explicit permission of the owner.
Ashley is a 10 year veteran of the online marketing world. She built her first website in 2004 - an ecommerce site that generated a million dollars annually, by its 3rd year in operation - with all of its traffic coming entirely from SEO.
From there she expanded her business into affiliate marketing and blog consulting - with retail revenues and client earnings generating over 20 million dollars!
A self-proclaimed WordPress addict, Ashley is known for her ability to make technology clear and simple to understand.
Ashley teaches proven techniques for blogging growth and success - the methods she shares are the same strategies she uses on client websites and her own websites, to generate 7 figure sales. Ashley is your go to gal when it comes to planning and implementing a marketing strategy to build, grow and make money from your blog.