Email Marketing 101 Workshop
How To Build Trust and Loyalty With Your List Through Email
Duration: 1 hour 11 minutes
Email Marketing 101 - How To Build Loyalty and Trust With Your List Through Automated Emails - with Ashley Rader
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why your email marketing strategy is so critical to the long term success of your business
- RSS newsletter vs email newsletters - which is better, and why
- My best recommendations for email marketing providers
- How to set up and "RSS to email" set up, and make it look GOOD, so that your blog posts are automatically sent out to your list
- Best practices and a walk through of setting up and using an autoresponder to regularly stay connected with your audience
- I'll demo a full autoresponder sequence showing how and why each email is used to build trust
- Plus you'll get a FREE download of the autoresponder sequence template - this along is worth $67!
To get a copy of the Evernote notes that come with this workshop, please join Ashley's Facebook group - the Blog Genius Mastermind. You will find the notes in the files section.
(c) ARK Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. This is for your personal usage only and is not to be shared, copied, used as your own or in any capacity without explicit permission of the owner.
Ashley is a 10 year veteran of the online marketing world. She built her first website in 2004 - an ecommerce site that generated a million dollars annually, by its 3rd year in operation - with all of its traffic coming entirely from SEO.
From there she expanded her business into affiliate marketing and blog consulting - with retail revenues and client earnings generating over 20 million dollars!
A self-proclaimed WordPress addict, Ashley is known for her ability to make technology clear and simple to understand.
Ashley teaches proven techniques for blogging growth and success - the methods she shares are the same strategies she uses on client websites and her own websites, to generate 7 figure sales. Ashley is your go to gal when it comes to planning and implementing a marketing strategy to build, grow and make money from your blog.